[tech] cod, samba and DNS

James Andrewartha trs80 at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Mon Mar 26 10:31:18 WST 2001

Cod can now print to halogen, via mermaid and samba. I've disabled sharing
of home directories via samba on mermaid, though not on morwong, since I'm
still thinking about whether we should allow that or not.

I've also updated zonemake.py to use the NIS passwd map, and have just
about got the data files matching the current zone files. So be warned,
I'm going to implement this soon so you'd better check out the docs in
~trs80/prog/zonemake and comment on them.

--
"There's nobody getting rich  |  TRS-80                UCC Treasurer
 writing software that I      |  Email:    trs80(a)ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au