[tech] downtime

James Andrewartha trs80 at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Thu May 17 11:12:59 WST 2001

On Thu, 17 May 2001, James Devenish wrote:

> On Thu, May 17, 2001 at 10:48:45AM +0800, James Andrewartha wrote:
> > The power went out sometime last night, and everything came up, except for
>
> By 'last night' you mean 'this morning', right?

Yes, I do. It appears that Chris Coman plugged in the unisfa mac into the
UCC power, and that took down the clubroom and machine room power, at
about 9am today. Power came back up at ~9:45am when someone from OFM
rocked around. nb this is second hand info.

--
"There's nobody getting rich  |  TRS-80                UCC Treasurer
 writing software that I      |  Email:    trs80(a)ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au