[tech] [[email protected]: Re: [wheel] morwong needs something killed?]

Nick Bannon nick at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Sun Nov 25 22:54:57 WST 2001

Yes, morwong's being unhappy, presumably due to running out of swap at
some stage. Yes, we should re-arrange the disc a bit, it should be
relatively painless due to volume management and AdvFS, but we could
really do with some extra disc space from ebay...

If it's not done before tomorrow evening, I'll reboot it then.

Nick.

----- Forwarded message from James Andrewartha <trs80 at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au> -----