[tech] Machine room power

David Luyer david_luyer at pacific.net.au
Sun Apr 7 19:21:40 WST 2002

Is this the power conditioner / power switch with solid state relays to
control each group of ports and a DB9 I'd soldered on as a control port,
with a DB9 plug with various pins soldered together as an "everything
turned on" hack?

It was from the Culler from (my particularly dodgy) memory.  I probably
still have the pinouts to control it documented somewhere, and it had
it's
circuit diagram printed inside it, but I wouldn't recommend opening it
as
you'd break all my soldering :)  I think it was all 5V control/240V
switch
solid state relays on the control side, and some random arrangement of
capacitors and inductors in a closed unit for the power conditioner part
:)

David.
--
David Luyer                                     Phone:   +61 3 9674 7525
Network Development Manager    P A C I F I C    Fax:     +61 3 9699 8693