[tech] Mac stuff

Riff proxy at zdlcomputing.com
Wed Apr 17 01:04:22 WST 2002

now is the time to do something REALLY fucked up.
And reinstall them with debain-m68k. I mean, it's possible on the
quadra, and once you've done 1 you can do 50.
And for all you non believers out there:
http://maclinuxstatus.sourceforge.net/status/
It is possible, VERY possible.
I just know James wants to pull more debian stickers from his wallet....
whatever he uses them for during the week I don't know.
Alternatively, before I restart this particular flame thread, I'm led to
believe there are Net and FreeBSD ports to m68k.
After all there only terminals, so surely a purer ssh would be good.
or at the very least, install a better ssh client (one that does
colours), and perhaps nsca mosaic (if it still exists) to do X
forwarding.

--davYd