[tech] Cameron Hall closed in January?

Grahame Bowland grahame at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Thu Dec 12 13:50:38 WST 2002

I hear Cameron Hall will be closed in January.

UCS is happy enough to host a rack or so of stuff from
UCC on a temporary basis. We could move the more valuable
stuff (mussel,morwong,meito,mooneye,mermaid,uccrouter,...)
to the machine room so it doesn't get stuffed when the builder
randomly toggles the circuit breaker.

Wow, UCC equipment would be decently connected for a while!

I live near UWA so access to the machines could be arranged
by ringing me. I don't have a life at the moment, so I'll be
available most of the time.

Have fun
Grahame