[tech] Re: [ucc] another electronics night!

Mark Tearle mtearle at tearle.com
Thu Jan 3 00:54:27 WST 2002

On Wed, 2 Jan 2002, James Devenish wrote:

> Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 20:06:06 +0800
> From: James Devenish <devenish at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au>
> To: Adrian Chadd <adrian at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au>, tech at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
> Subject: [tech] Re: [ucc] another electronics night!
>
> Is the ucc-announce list operational these days?

As far as I know (tm)

On a side note, I'll be revving UCC's Mailman to 2.1a4 at some point
over the next couple of days, expect some test messages.

> On Wed, Jan 02, 2002 at 07:26:23PM +0800, Adrian Chadd wrote:
> > Meow all,

Yours
Mark
Mark Tearle - mark at tearle.com
"This is your captain speaking,                           -- Blaznee,
 I'd like to thank you for flying Air Blaznee,               Spaced
 I hope you live long enough to do this again sometime."     Invaders