[tech] the cluster

Grahame Bowland grahame at azale.net
Mon Jan 14 22:57:39 WST 2002

On Mon, Jan 14, 2002 at 09:46:19PM +0800, Matt Johnston wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 14, 2002 at 09:33:21PM +0800, Anil Sharma wrote:
> > Can we put QNX on the cluster?  Should be free for hobbyists and it is cool
> > aid.
>
> Yeah, sounds like a great idea. The cluster has just been sitting there since
> about two days after it was set up, may as well do something else with it.

I'll mail over a CD of it tommorow. Toivo's new burner needs breaking
in anyway (I've downloaded an ISO of it from their website.)
Non-commercial hobbyist license. Surprisingly enough didn't have to even
do much evilness in terms of licenses or anything. I guess they'd just
break our legs if we make money of it.

Neat model - design cool funky RTOS, give it away and when they come
up with the ultimate industrial control system license it to them for
a packet.

Anyway, have fun.
 - Grahame

--