[tech] Connection Problems

Alwyn Nixon-Lloyd zarquin at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Mon Nov 4 08:13:06 WST 2002

Hey Simon,
Ita actually probably due to the fact that UCC probably has had more
downtime this week than in the entire year . Due to people thinking that
things are cool.  and avoiding other people :). but i won't go into that
and let them answer for themselves. anyway. Thats what the UCC is about :)

(and yes , that is also the avoiding people one too ).

Cheers,
Alwyn