[tech] Jim@ucc?

James Andrewartha trs80 at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Wed Oct 2 22:17:53 WST 2002

On Wed, 2 Oct 2002, James Cox wrote:

> What exactly happens to mail sent to jim at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au? I've gotten
> spam a couple of times before, and one just now which prompted me to
> send this off. Is there a reason that I'm getting it, or is it being
> sent to everybody called James? :D

morwong:~> telnet mooneye 25
HELO morwong
250-ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au Hello morwong.ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au [130.95.13.19],
pleased to meet you
EXPN jim
250-2.1.5 James Andrewartha <trs80 at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au>
250-2.1.5 James Cox <coxy at literatureclassics.com>
250 2.1.5 James Bromberger <james at pelicanmanufacturing.com.au>
QUIT
morwong:~>

You, me and James Brombereger it appares. My best guess is that Matt added
it when cleaning up the aliases file.

# UCC Treasurer        http://trs80.ucc.asn.au/ #|  what squirrels do best     |