[tech] Re: imap

Alastair Irvine alastair at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Thu Apr 3 23:43:12 WST 2003

On Fri, 28 March, 2003 at 03:59:57PM +0800, Michael Deegan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> imap (and imaps) appears to be broken on mooneye:

[snip successful login]
> 0 OK [CAPABILITY IMAP4REV1 X-NETSCAPE NAMESPACE MAILBOX-REFERRALS SCAN SORT THREAD=REFERENCES THREAD=ORDEREDSUBJECT MULTIAPPEND] User michael authenticated
> 1 LIST "" ""
>
> Nothing happens after the LIST command is issued.

I also tried this and didn't get anything listed.  Can someone please have
a look at the IMAP setup on mooneye?

> imap works fine on mermaid (but no imaps), and not very well on morwong
> ("Mailbox does not exist", plus no imaps).

I didn't get a chance to try this.  Anyone else?

--
... "Did you remember your name at the end of it?" -- me
    "I sure as hell didn't.  As far as I was concerned, my name was 'get me