[tech] Re: Door is borken, dodgy multimeter, missing Eric

Nick Bannon nick at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Fri Apr 4 21:42:02 WST 2003

On Sun, Mar 30, 2003 at 11:05:54PM +0800, Chas Stan-Bishop wrote:
> Yep, that's pretty much it.
>
> Chas.

It's still broken... I had a look, but ;

 * the last UCC Eric seems to have gone missing. I guess we should
make some more!

 * the multimeter that I could see (not the usual UCC Jaytech one, a
little Hung Chang one) seems to be dodgy. Anyone know if the Hung Chang
multimeter is useful on some scales? If not, we'll throw it away...

Nick.

--
   Nick Bannon   | "I made this letter longer than usual because
nick-sig at rcpt.to | I lack the time to make it shorter." - Pascal