[tech] Newer version of DM

Bernard Blackham bernard at blackham.com.au
Wed Aug 20 11:52:17 WST 2003

On Tue, Aug 19, 2003 at 03:42:25PM +0800, Grahame Bowland wrote:
> The zip at http://typhaon.ucs.uwa.edu.au/~grahame/Dm.zip needs to be
> unziped to c:\dm (move the old one first)

I've installed it on Cybium.

> This utility is pretty damned useful, and the newer version seems stable
> and allows configuring a whole bunch of stuff.

Agreed - it works that much better :)

> Toivo has told me how to get the multiple IP address stuff going, so
> I'll do that tonight.

I haven't got multiple IPs going, but I've created extra VLANs
"byIpSubnet" for machineroom_waix and clubroom_waix, restricted to
the relative ports. All seems sane and peachy. I'll do some more
testing this arvo.

Bernard.

--
 Bernard Blackham