[tech] Re: [hwc] Upgrades (from other lists)

James Andrewartha trs80 at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Sun Aug 31 18:14:47 WST 2003

On Sun, 31 Aug 2003, Trent Lloyd wrote:

> On Sun, Aug 31, 2003 at 12:57:47PM +0800, Grahame Bowland wrote:
> > On Sun, Aug 31, 2003 at 01:14:35AM +0800, Davyd wrote:
> > > It also occurs to me that mojarra no longer appears to have any tasks.
> > > In my opinion it could probably be amalgamated with mermaid, when
> > > mermaid is replaced.
> >
> > mojarra is a WAIX only box. Once I get the WAIX stuff sorted (hopefully
> > this week) it'll be useful.
>
> dont we have BGP routes on mussel ?

Not at the moment - with 172 IPs not working, there's no point having BGP
on. More to the point, mojarra will always work for WAIX stuff, regardless
of whether zebra gets upgraded to a version with subtly different syntax.

# UCC President        http://trs80.ucc.asn.au/ #|  what squirrels do best     |