[tech] Cobbler

Grahame Bowland UCC grahame at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Sat Feb 15 21:51:41 WST 2003

Hi all

Cobbler has been locked away in the machine room. Something is horribly
wrong with it (absymal performance under Windows and Linux, hard hangs
every five to ten minutes) and I wanted to prevent anything bad
happening to it (like it being turned on and melting) before I have time
to fix it tommorow.

I'll be blowing away the current Windows install, so be warned and send
me email if you have anything you want on there. It's already pretty
dead though, most of the games and things people had installed have been
cloberred by someone.

Cheers,
Grahame