[tech] Partition Problem

Leighton Haynes dayta at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Fri Jun 6 09:14:42 WST 2003

And this is a warning to not believe in Partition Magic. I've had nothing
but horrible messy failures from that particular piece of software.

(And before anyone says 'it always works for me', I think it's worth
noting that any failure rate on this sort of software is probably enough
to make it not worth using :P)

Leighton...

#0421 113 305 - dayta at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
How do you expect?/I will know what to do./When all I know.
Is what you tell me to. - Linkin Park/By Myself