[tech] Partition Problem

Davyd davyd at zdlcomputing.com
Fri Jun 6 10:00:39 WST 2003

On Fri, 2003-06-06 at 09:14, Leighton Haynes wrote:
> And this is a warning to not believe in Partition Magic. I've had nothing
> but horrible messy failures from that particular piece of software.
>
> (And before anyone says 'it always works for me', I think it's worth
> noting that any failure rate on this sort of software is probably enough
> to make it not worth using :P)

It _has_ always worked for me. That doesn't mean I trust it though.

There is a certain amount of fear each time I press the "go" button.
It's certainly not a piece of software I use unless I have to.

--
http://davyd.ucc.asn.au/

PGP Fingerprint <http://davyd.ucc.asn.au/pgp>
08B0 341A 0B9B 08BB 2118  C060 2EDD BB4F 5191 6CDA