[tech] Disk for morwong

James Andrewartha trs80 at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Wed May 28 17:56:05 WST 2003

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2731603229&category=11160

1 day to go, currently at $305.

Compaq Proliant Storage Array 7x9.1 7200 HDD. UW interface, dual power
supplies, 3 fans (good for ucc). Shipping is likely to be the only issue
(it's in NSW). According to Nick, he and yakk are good for $200 each, plus
UCC is probably good for a few hundred or so. Do we want to place some
bids on it?

# UCC President        http://trs80.ucc.asn.au/ #|  what squirrels do best     |