[tech] Problem with KAS and SpamAssassin

David Luyer david_luyer at pacific.net.au
Wed Dec 15 11:04:42 WST 2004

Specifically if it is OE 6 as indicated, it should have one of these
two message IDs patterns:

/^<[A-Za-z0-9-]{7}[A-Za-z0-9]{20}\@hotmail\.com>$/m

This is unless the message-ID has been nuked by software known to
nuke message-IDs, for example mail received via Lyris, ezmlm and
iPlanet, or particularly old mail.

David.