[tech] temperature logging

Adrian Chadd adrian at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Mon Jul 11 10:05:28 WST 2005

amusingly, this is about the kind of thing I was going to build
tomorrow using an AVR. It shouldn't take too much effort to make
an 8 port input/8 port output device. Temperature sensoring is
available, as the AT90S8535/ATMega8535 has 8 ADCs.

Tis up to you all. I think electronic projects are fun. :)

Adrian