[tech] Plone dead?

Bernard Blackham bernard at blackham.com.au
Wed Mar 2 00:22:54 WST 2005

On Tue, Mar 01, 2005 at 10:52:41PM +0800, David Adam wrote:
> Uncool.

Indeed. Well the current status is that we can't recover the
database in one piece. We're currently in the slow process of
extracting the useful bits (namely the HTML and CSS content).

The current suspects for this are either (a) some unclean shutdowns
earlier today, or (b) Xen which is now running on mussel (neither of
which should've caused something this catastrophic though).  I'm
somewhat baffled and still a little dubious as to the consistency of
mussel's filesystems - I'll take it down and do a full fsck tomorrow
arvo.

Bernard.

--
 Bernard Blackham <bernard at blackham dot com dot au>