[tech] WAIX and Internet2 access working

Paul Marinceu elixxir at ucc.asn.au
Thu Mar 24 13:44:02 WST 2005

Davyd Madeley wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-03-24 at 10:49 +0800, Matt Johnston wrote:
>
>>>Pinging 203.24.97.228 with 32 bytes of data:
>>
>>The 203 IPs don't exist any more.
>

> It is the sanity we dreamed of, plus 20% more of the internet!
>
> Everyone should rub Grahame's head, or something.

Ahh. Nice, it feels just like if UCC's been disconnected from the rest
of the net all this time and is now finally back (and then some)
Woo! ;)

If this lasts, I'll personally buy Grahame a pint of beer[*].

--p

[*] Subject to the fact that he reminds me of this some time in the
future when I'll have forgotten.