[tech] bronze (the alloy switch)

James Andrewartha trs80 at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Mon Mar 20 23:12:57 WST 2006

Grahame helped me poke bronze into exporting its management interface over
a trunked vlan. The trick is to set the PVID to 2 on any trunked port (the
management interface is on vlan 2). Anyway, mussel, martello, madako,
olive and the uplink are plugged into it:

madako: e1000: eth0: e1000_watchdog_task: NIC Link is Up 1000 Mbps Full Duplex
martello: tg3: eth1: Link is up at 1000 Mbps, full duplex.

In unrelated news, maroon's soundcard plays for about 2 seconds and then
sets everything touching it to the D state.

# UCC Wheel Member     http://trs80.ucc.asn.au/ #|  what squirrels do best     |