[tech] Power outage

David Adam zanchey at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Fri Mar 24 13:23:45 WST 2006

The power to the Guild went out about 10:15am this morning.

As usual, not everything came back up smoothly (morwong took a couple of
goes, mussel's network did odd things, madako required ifup/downing, a
whole stack of things that we shouldn't have to do).

I know there were a couple of wheel members doing things as well as me,
but unfortunately I have no idea what they were doing or what they did.

Most things should be back now - e-mail or call the clubroom if you have
problems.

David Adam
UCC Wheel Member