[tech] Coke's up

Nick Bannon nick at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Sat Mar 25 00:15:24 WST 2006

On Fri, Mar 24, 2006 at 11:18:31PM +0800, Nick Bannon wrote:
> Anyone know what it takes to bring it up?
>
> Standard tricks involve "rmmod 8250; modprobe 8250", running minicom to
> set up the serial port (the coke machine is working fine interactively).
[...]

...and [DAG]'s magic touch brought it back!

<bernard> mermaid:~# killall dispense && minicom  ... hit enter a couple of
  times ... && dispense standalone coke
<bernard> mmm, i sometimes have to type n

Nick.

--
   Nick Bannon   | "I made this letter longer than usual because
nick-sig at rcpt.to | I lack the time to make it shorter." - Pascal