[tech] FC array back online

James Andrewartha trs80 at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Mon Aug 18 23:07:40 WST 2008

Hi,

After getting a working b95 install on Adrian's Ultra 5 (harder than you'd
think) and plugging in a FC card from [TDH], the fibre channel array is
back online. Fortunately the zpool didn't lose any more disks so all the
data is still there. It's currently sitting on dhcp4 with manbo/musundo's
root password.

The current setup is not what I'd call production, even by UCC standards,
so suggestions on what to do next are invited.

# UCC Wheel Member     http://trs80.ucc.asn.au/ #|  what squirrels do best     |