[tech] [wheel] Fwd: [Tech-contacts] Apple Software Update Server

James French frenchie at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Fri Jun 13 13:17:27 WST 2008

I have set this up on Apollo and Arctic. Although we rarely get the
traffic from non-free sites, just guarantees that the updates will
always come down at a sensible rate.

Fwiw I also set up the software update server and know it's not doing
anything crazy... well, anything crazy for OS X server, which is to
say, lots of things crazy.

Frenchie

Begin forwarded message: