[tech] cephalopod and monitors

mitch at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au mitch at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Mon Aug 3 22:22:44 WST 2009

Lets say the screen was dead... Would we still have thrown it out?

If it has sentimental value Then it probably shouldn't have been left
at UCC. I Understand it was donated, And with that you give up all
rights to complain that it was thrown out if it dies.

I can understand this being different for something like a VAX2 etc,
But this was a CRT Monitor, An old one of that, And seeing how may
others we have laying around I'm on Bob's side for this one. If it was
deemed dead and others agreed then its better in the bin than in the
clubroom taking up space that people could be using for things like
Projects or leg room.

Mitch