[tech] Safety risk

Duncan Sargeant dunc+wheel at dunc.org
Tue Aug 4 08:36:41 WST 2009

Can you please unplug it, cut it in half, throw it away and use another
one?  Last thing we need is people making home repairs to kettle plugs.

Legally you would need an electrician or someone with a plug licence to
repair it or inspect the repair and tag the lead.

Last thing we want is to trip a circuit breaker because some idiot wants to
fry themselves between active and earth.

,dunc