[tech] Martello and Madako upgraded to Debian 5.0 (lenny)

James Andrewartha trs80 at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Mon Mar 9 11:13:28 WST 2009

On Sat, 7 Mar 2009, David Adam wrote:

> Martello and Madako have both been upgraded to the new stable version of
> Debian (lenny or 5.0). Ask [TRS] if you have problems with the former and
> me with the latter.

Other things - on martello, VendServer needed a restart so NSS worked, and
on madako the route for proxybox doesn't come back on reboot, so run
ip rule add from all fwmark 4 table proxy
ip route add default via 130.95.13.22 table proxy

# UCC Wheel Member     http://trs80.ucc.asn.au/ #|  what squirrels do best     |