[tech] borrowed memory

Matt Didcoe matt at didcoe.id.au
Wed May 27 21:39:11 WST 2009

They haven't been used by UCC yet hence the names haven't been changed
yet.

When there's a more adequate cooling setup in the machine room, the
idea I had was to setup some of the RackServers running VMWare Server
(or one of the others) and offer a base install server to any UCC
member that wants one (perhaps with a traffic quota though so UCC
don't suddenly see a huge spike in traffic because someone's running a
popular website off their VM) - people's thoughts?