[tech] Huge 3KVA (2800W) UPS

Chris Squire spartanhelmet at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Wed Sep 30 20:12:31 WST 2009

Is there any ballpark figure that can be put on the load drawn by the MR
as it stands?

I think the UPS would be awesome, especially with the UCC
having cash left after installing it. It would be nice to know how far
~12A would go though (and if Mitch's sparkie friend can do his -> 15A
plug trick), ergo me asking.