[tech] items for sale

Mitch Kelly mitch at ucc.asn.au
Mon Aug 30 13:51:44 WST 2010

HI,

If anyone is interested I have 3x Powerstation 5 (Ubiquiti) For sale. These
are High power long range AP's Designed to go 50Kms +. They include the POE
Injector and all mounting hardware. Retail for $320, They are for sale
$270ono (They are less than 1 month old, and have full manufacturers
warrantee)

I also have  Routerstation PRO with Intel Pro Wifi ABG Card in it. Includes
48v Adaptor and Latest openwrt . This is $150 (Includes Black case as seen
here: http://store.freenet-antennas.com.au/images/RSproSysRear.jpg )

If your interested let me know via email J

Mitch Kelly