[tech] Clubroom Machines

Bob Adamson bob at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Sat Feb 6 20:00:38 WST 2010

Hi,

As [TPG] and I were upgrading some components on cephalopod and combtail I
noticed that combtails motherboard is on the way out with bulging power
regulator caps. Due to this I will be swapping the hard disk and graphics
card into the good Pentium D HP. If the old motherboard can be rapaired
before it breaks I'm sure it would be a good spare.

Both machines will be keeping the same names, but will look significantly
better.

Bob Adamson
UCC Wheel Member

|"Bureaucracy is a challenge to the be conquered with a righteous        |
|attitude, an intolerance for stupidity, and a bulldozer when necessary" |
| ---Peter's Laws                                                        |