[tech] Dec Server Help!!

Mitch Kelly mitch at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Mon Jan 25 09:37:26 WST 2010

Yep,

Tested on 3 platforms:

WRT54GL: 780mA With Wifi off and 1 Ethernet plugged in.
WL520GU: 669mA With Wifi off and 1 Ethernet plugged in.
Ubnt NS5: 600mA With Wifi On and 1 Ethernet plugged in.

The NS5 has proven the best but the design of the NS5 doesn't allow much in
the way of a serial port, And they are too sexy to hack up.

I don't want a PC solution, I want a Simple bridge of some sort. It
preferably CANNOT crash, so a Embedded device might not be the best idea.

Mitch