[tech] DNS backup NSes

Patrick Coleman blinken at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 00:57:49 WST 2010

On 29/07/2010, at 22:16, David Adam <zanchey at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au> wrote:

> This just leaves us with ns2.bur.st as a backup DNS server. [MSH] has been
> wondering for a while if there's someone with an overseas node who might
> second our DNS for us; anyone have any ideas?

We've got a slicehost vps for Labyrinth that isn't doing anything except dns secondarying, so I've got no problem secondarying ucc as well.

Let me know the domains you want, and I'll send through the details when I'm not standing in a line outside an Optus store.

...It seemed like a good idea three hours ago.

-Patrick :)