[tech] PSU

Bob Adamson bob at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Thu Sep 16 14:27:29 WST 2010

Hi,

Combtail needs a new power supply, the current one has an extreme shortage
of watts and pcie connectors. Can we get a volunteer to
price+get_approved+purchase a new one please?

New one needs to be ~500W, have 2x6pin pcie connectors, and have
right-angle sata power connectors (look at the case for what I'm talking
about).

Bob Adamson
UCC Treasurer

|"Bureaucracy is a challenge to the be conquered with a righteous        |
|attitude, an intolerance for stupidity, and a bulldozer when necessary" |
| ---Peter's Laws                                                        |