[tech] [committee] Want

Bob Adamson bob at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Mon Aug 29 12:07:09 WST 2011

After a super speedy reply from both Matt and Rowan, pinball now has 3GB
of RAM. Woo!

Humpback however, has already got both slots filled with 512MB DDR sticks.
We don't have any 1GB DDR sticks, so we can't really improve the ram
situation with humpback.

Andrew Adamson
UCC President
bob at ucc.asn.au

|"The faster you move, the slower time passes, the longer you live."     |
| ---Peter's Laws                                                        |