[tech] Central Logging Move

Bob Adamson bob at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Sat Jun 4 17:29:05 WST 2011

Howdy,

I've set up syslog-ng on murasoi to take over the remote logging from
madako. It still needs a little tweaking but is otherwise ready to take on
the task. So that the switch can be made smoothly, can anyone using the
central logging please add a line for murasoi in their syslog conf so that
logs are being sent to both machines until madako is switched off
(which I envisage will take at least a couple more weeks).

Bob Adamson
UCC President

|"Bureaucracy is a challenge to the be conquered with a righteous        |
|attitude, an intolerance for stupidity, and a bulldozer when necessary" |
| ---Peter's Laws                                                        |