[tech] Catfish network card dead?

Daniel Axtens danielax at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 22:07:44 WST 2011

Hmm, [VOX] checked it with two different cables, and those cables worked with the thinterms. Oh well. Did you take the card out, or leave it there should the problem recur?

(also, AIUI, none of us could have done anything about the security cable, as only exec has access to the keys. But thanks for fixing it.)

-- d