[tech] Heathred Build

Andrew Adamson bob at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Wed Apr 11 19:47:03 WST 2012

I'm going to start purchasing this server now. The only last minute change
is to a Gigabyte GA-X79-UD5 motherboard. Rowan France claims Gigabyte is
more reliable, which I tend to agree with, and the motherboard is
functionally identical to the Asus one anyway.

Andrew Adamson
bob at ucc.asn.au

|"If you can't beat them, join them, and then beat them."                |
| ---Peter's Laws                                                        |