[tech] New secure.ucc ssl certificate

Matt Johnston matt at ucc.asn.au
Mon Apr 30 22:33:59 WST 2012

Hi all,

Just in case anyone notices something broken...

I've bought a 3 year positivessl certificate for
secure.ucc.asn.au since the old one was expiring. The new
one's chained, unfortunately all of them seem to be like
that these days. I've update mussel's apache, mooneye's
postfix, motsugo's dovecot2 and mussel's jabberd2.

I don't know how freeradius/wpa works, though the WPA ones
don't really have any association with domain names. There
might be some other services I've forgotten about.