[tech] Clownfish broken

Andrew Adamson bob at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Thu Dec 13 23:13:41 WST 2012

Evening,

I somehow managed to break clownfish's opensuse install when I was trying
to install proxmox on a usb stick. No I didn't install to the wrong drive,
I think proxmox has an issue where it modifies other disks attached to a
system during an install. I'll reinstall opensuse on it once I've finished
setting up medico, unless somebody else would like to try their hand at
it.

Andrew Adamson
bob at ucc.asn.au

|"If you can't beat them, join them, and then beat them."                |
| ---Peter's Laws                                                        |