[tech] Humpback Replacement

Bob Adamson bob at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Wed Feb 8 21:30:49 WST 2012

I refer you to the difference in cleanliness between the gaming machine
keyboards and the mechanical keyboard on clownfish (opensuse machine).
Clownfishes is still clean, the gaming machines are disgusting -
Coincidence?

We spend the money on the gaming machines to make them good for what
they're used for (in the form of graphics cards) - let's do the same for
the programming and work focused machines. It's a well known fact that the
mechanical keyboards DO last longer, and they DO in fact get lloked after
when on non-gaming machines.

Andrew Adamson
UCC President
bob at ucc.asn.au

|"The faster you move, the slower time passes, the longer you live."     |
| ---Peter's Laws                                                        |