[tech] Humpback Replacement

matches at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au matches at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Sun Feb 12 16:23:01 WST 2012

Hi,

I've ordered the parts today; here is what we ended up getting:

Price      Type            Model
79         Case            CoolerMaster Elite 342 RC342 420W PS
110        Motherboard     Asus F1A75-M-LE FM1 USB3 Hudson D3 RAID GLAN DVI MB
149        CPU             MD A8-3870K Quad Core Fusion FM1 CPU 3.0Ghz 4Mb
                            Llano 3870 AD3870WNGXBOX Boxed HS & Fan
169        Hard drive      120Gb Strontium Python Series Sandforce SSD
                            SATA3 550/510 2.5" Solid State HDD
69         Memory         8Gb DDR3 1600Mhz G.Skill 2X4Gb
                           Kit Ripjaws-X 12800 Heatsink F3-12800CL9D-8GBXL
29         DVDRW Drive    LG GH24-NS70 24X SATA Black
                           DVDRW, Dual Layer Kit; DVDRAM
39         Keyboard       Netpro QAlloy USB Keyboard

Total: 644 + shipping = $697

In my enthusiasm to get this finished, I went ahead and ordered the
keyboard without asking anyone's opinion. I'm willing to keep that
keyboard for myself if no one likes it, since its probably about time
I bought a new one anyway.

[SZM]
OCM 2011