[tech] Door lock

Andrew Adamson bob at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Tue Mar 6 18:06:51 WST 2012

Hi all,

I spent some time today replacing our old electronic lock with a newish
one which has been sitting in the tool cupboard for a couple of years.
It's not wired up as yet so you will still need to use the key for now. In
the next day or so I plan to redo the wiring back to the machine room, at
which point the door modem may or may not get replaced with an arduino or
analogue circuit. There is no longer any need to slam the door to make it
close, and the lock even closes itself now. Enjoy! :-)

Andrew Adamson
UCC President
bob at ucc.asn.au

|"The faster you move, the slower time passes, the longer you live."     |
| ---Peter's Laws                                                        |