[tech] kalashnikov updated

Andrew Adamson bob at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Thu Sep 27 14:13:52 WST 2012

Hi all,

I spent a couple of hours upgrading kalashnikov to a newer version of
ubuntu (natty with kernel 3.1.10). As far as I can tell from home, it all
works fine, but please don't upgrade it to a newer version if it asks you
in the future - it will break things as there's a lot of customisations
done to the ubuntu image for the trim slice.

Andrew Adamson
bob at ucc.asn.au

|"If you can't beat them, join them, and then beat them."                |
| ---Peter's Laws                                                        |