[tech] Projector Screen Needed

Sam Moore matches at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Sat Jul 13 11:21:17 WST 2013

We need one for UCC::Camp. If anyone can lend one it would be greatly
appreciated. A suitably large whiteboard might work.

Otherwise we can get a crappy small one for $25 (inc. shipping)
http://www.dealsdirect.com.au/127cm-50in-portable-projector-screen/?gclid=CKC6oM6_q7gCFUodpQodEzcAKg

You know, assuming it ships before the camp.

We can buy better ones from Office Works ranging from $100 to $300.
http://www.officeworks.com.au/retail/products/Technology/Projectors/Portable-Screens-and-Accessories

Given that the club might want to use a projector screen in future I'd
suggest we buy one. It would be invaluable for running events (eg: tech
talks) in the loft.

My preference is the $100 OfficeWorks one:
http://www.officeworks.com.au/retail/products/Technology/Projectors/Portable-Screens-and-Accessories/EP2H002S2Y

Or, we can use a white bedsheet and a rope, which I am happy to lend the
club for the duration of the camp.

[SZM]