[tech] [unisfa-committee] Deep Thought

Frames oxinabox at ucc.asn.au
Tue Jul 30 08:53:01 WST 2013

Two part way options:

Option 1.7
-Standard UCC SOE(ish) with Winadmin adminstarators + a UnisfaAdmin Account,

Option 1.9:
- Standard UCC SOE with WinAdmin Adminstrators,
and we put Alice on winadmin.
I would be fairly Ok with putting Alice on winadmin,
she has clue.
However her UCC membership has lapsed.
Other downsides with this is that Unifa (/Committee) might not always
have members with the clue for UCC to give them winadmin.
There are at least a few Unifsans who are on winadmin, myself, JVB for a
start.

Also I would suggest that any Unisfa Admin account is not used by the
librarian,
as they wouldn't need admin for there duties AFAIK.

Frames
Wheel Member
who speaks only for self
---