[tech] Manbo, manduba Re: (Apologies) Busy Bee - Loft; Sunday 17/03/2013

Sam Moore matches at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Fri Mar 15 13:11:28 WST 2013

Nick: We can save manduba and manbo until you can pick them up.

As for the server rack, the last I heard, it is staying where it is.
The justification for this being that unlike most of the stuff in the
loft (disgusting couches, broken furniture and old machines) it has a
purpose being in the loft (used for LANs).

Other stuff in the loft, such as the ancient CRT and the dumbterm, will
probably be thrown out. 2012 Committee already threw out most of the stuff
in the loft, so there shouldn't be too much left to deal with.

If there's something you want to save, please turn up, or send an email to
committee explicitly identifying what you want us to keep.

Apologies for the short notice about all this.

Sam Moore [SZM]
Vice President 2013